A Randomized-Controlled Three-arm Phase II Study of Lurbinectedin (PM01183) Alone or In Combination with Gemcitabine and a control arm with Docetaxel as Second-Line Treatment in Unresectable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 23 Sep 2019 According to a Pharma Mar media release, data about this trial will be presented at European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress, to be held from September 27th to October 1st in Barcelona.
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.