A Phase 3b, Single-Center, Open-label Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of Novartis Meningococcal B Recombinant Vaccine When Administered at a 0, 2-Month Schedule in Healthy at-Risk Adults Aged 18 to 65 Years inclusive.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial meningitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Apr 2014.
- 24 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.