A Phase 2/3 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transduced With Lenti-D Lentiviral Vector for the Treatment of Childhood Cerebral Adrenoleukodystrophy (CCALD)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Elivaldogene-tavalentivec (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Adrenoleucodystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARBEAM
- Sponsors bluebird bio
- 18 Sep 2019 According to a bluebird bio Media release, as of April 25, 2019, 15 have completed ALD-102 and enrolled in a long-term follow-up study, 14 are currently on-study, and three are no longer on-study.
- 18 Sep 2019 Results presented in a bluebird bio Media Release.
- 18 Sep 2019 According to a bluebird bio Media release, data were presented at the 13th European Pediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) Congress in Athens, Greece.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History