A multi-centre, randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind, parallel-group study on the efficacy and safety of WF10 and its main constituents in patients with refractory allergic rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs WF 10 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 2014 WF10 Trial
- Sponsors Nuvo Research
- 08 Jun 2015 Results published in a Nuvo Research media release.
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to a Nuvo Research media release.
- 05 Mar 2015 Top-line results discussed in Nuvo Research media release and compared with results of the 2010 trial; unblinded follow-up will continue for 24 weeks post-treatment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History