A Randomized, Phase II, Placebo Controlled Study of GDC-0068, an Inhibitor to Akt, in Combination With Fluoropyrimidine Plus Oxaliplatin in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipatasertib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAGUAR
- Sponsors Genentech
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 11 Aug 2016 This trial is Completed in Germany, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 May 2016 This trial is Completed in Spain, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.