A Phase II Study of Sodium Cridanimod in Conjunction With Progestin Therapy in Patients With Progesterone Receptor Negative Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cridanimod (Primary) ; Medroxyprogesterone; Megestrol
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AS Kevelt
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Aug 2016 According to Xenetic Biosciences media release, an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for the Company's product candidate, Virexxa (sodium cridanimod), has been allowed to proceed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).