A Phase I Study of SGI-110 Combined With Irinotecan Followed by a Randomized Phase II Study of SGI-110 Combined With Irinotecan Versus Regorafenib or TAS-102 in Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Guadecitabine (Primary) ; Irinotecan; Regorafenib; Tipiracil/trifluridine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2022.
- 04 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2022.
- 04 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History