A Randomized, Controlled Phase 2 Study Evaluating LY2875358 plus Erlotinib versus Erlotinib as First-Line Treatment in Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients with Activating EGFR Mutations Who Have Disease Control after an 8-Week Lead-In Treatment with Erlotinib
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Emibetuzumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Balise
- Sponsors Eli Lilly and Company
- 14 Oct 2019 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 07 Feb 2019 The trial has been completed in France.
- 04 Dec 2018 This trial has been completed in Denmark.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History