A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 1b Study of MLN0128 (an Oral mTORC1/2 Inhibitor) in Combination With MLN1117 (an Oral PI3K alpha Inhibitor) in Adult Patients With Advanced Nonhematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sapanisertib (Primary) ; Serabelisib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 24 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 02 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and preliminary activity of TAK-228 + TAK-117 (n=77) presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.