A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Vismodegib for the Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma Preceding Excision by Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 01 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.