A Phase 2 Double Blind Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Meningococcal Meningitis Serogroups A, C, Y and W-135 Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (NmVac4-A/C/Y/W-135-DT) Compared With a Licensed Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors JN-International Medical Corporation
- 04 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.