A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Compare Two Dosage Formulations of AZD5363 and to Establish the Effect of Food on the Pharmacokinetic Exposure, Safety and Tolerability of AZD5363 in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capivasertib (Primary) ; Capivasertib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms OAK
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Apr 2016 Study design has been changed. Time frame for primary endpoints changed.
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 23 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.