A Phase 1 Trial of MLN8237 Plus Romidepsin for Relapsed/Refractory Aggressive B-cell and T-cell Lymphomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Romidepsin
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=19) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 20 Mar 2018.
- 20 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.