An Open-Label, Long Term Safety Study of SD-809 ER in Subjects With Chorea Associated With Huntington Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Chorea; Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Registrational
- Acronyms ARC-HD; ARC-HD Switch
- Sponsors Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Aug 2017 Results (n=37) assessing the long-term tolerability of deutetrabenazine [SD 809] in patients with Huntington's disease who were switching from tetrabenazine, were published in the JAMA Neurology.
- 11 Jul 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical, results from the single-arm, switch cohort from this study were published in JAMA Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History