Two-Part, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Phase 1/2 Study of Anti-GM2 Ganglioside Monoclonal Antibody BIW-8962 as Monotherapy in Subjects With Previously Treated Advanced/Recurrent Lung Cancer or Mesothelioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BIW 8962 (Primary)
- Indications Lung cancer; Mesothelioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin Korea
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Oct 2017 Results assessing the safety and preliminary clinical efficacy of BIW-8962 administered as monotherapy in patients with previously treated lung cancer, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 13 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to lack of efficacy.