A Phase 1/2 Study of ALKS 4230 Administered Intravenously as Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors - ARTISTRY-1
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALKS 4230 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTISTRY-1
- Sponsors Alkermes plc
- 04 Nov 2019 According to an Alkermes media release, presented preliminary clinical data from this study was presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer's (SITC) 34th Annual Meeting in National Harbor, MD.
- 04 Nov 2019 Results published in the Alkermes Media Release
- 12 Jun 2019 Results from the initial four cohorts of the dose-escalation stage presented in an Alkermes plc media release.