A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study assessing effct of Age, Gender and Obesity on the Single Dose Pharmacokinetics (PK) of Omarigliptin, a Novel Once-Weekly Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) Inhibitor in healthy subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Aug 2019 Results assessing population pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic model by using data from phase I, II and III studies including this study published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 23 Jul 2013 New trial record
- 23 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.