An Open-label Bosutinib Treatment Extension Study For Subjects With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (Cml) Who Have Previously Participated In Bosutinib Studies B1871006 Or B1871008
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of the long-term follow up (96-month update; n=284) of second-line Bosutinib in adult patients with Ph+ CP CML who were resistant or intolerant to first-line imatinib, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Long-term results of cardiac, vascular and hypertensive safety of bosutinib from parent and extension studies presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 30 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 287 to 300.