Evaluation of MST-188 in Acute Lower Limb Ischemia: A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of MST-188 in Subjects With Acute Lower Limb Ischemia Receiving Catheter-Directed Recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Poloxamer 188 (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mast Therapeutics
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Mast Therapeutics media release.