A Phase I Trial of Bendamustine in Combination With Clofarabine and Etoposide in Pediatric Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Clofarabine; Etoposide
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BECHEM
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.