A Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Determine the Efficacy of Intravenous Ibuprofen Compared to Intravenous Ketorolac for Pain Control Following Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen (Primary) ; Ketorolac
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014.
- 24 Jul 2013 New trial record