A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Safety and Efficacy Study of a Range of Linaclotide Doses Administered Orally to Children, Ages 6 to 17 Years, Who Fulfill Modified Rome III Criteria for Child/Adolescent Functional Constipation (FC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan; Forest Laboratories
- 28 Oct 2019 According to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the merican College of Gastroenterology (ACG) 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting being held in San Antonio, TX, October 25 through October 30, 2019.
- 11 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 8 Sep 2018.