A Long-Term Study of TAU-284 in Paediatric Patients With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bepotastine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 26 May 2015 Mitsubishi Tanabe received approval for bepotastine [Talion and Talion OD tablets] for additional pediatric allergic diseases (for children at least seven years of age) in Japan. This approval was based on efficacy and safety results from trials conducted in pediatric patients in Japan.
- 15 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.