A Multicenter Phase I Dose-finding and Preliminary Efficacy Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Romidepsin (Istodax) in Combination With Doxorubicin HCl Liposomal (Doxil) for the Treatment of Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Basal cell cancer; Breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Prostate cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 15 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 15 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.