A Multicenter Phase I Dose-finding and Preliminary Efficacy Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Romidepsin (Istodax) in Combination With Doxorubicin HCl Liposomal (Doxil) for the Treatment of Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 15 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 15 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.