A Multicenter Phase I Dose-finding and Preliminary Efficacy Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Romidepsin (Istodax) in Combination With Doxorubicin HCl Liposomal (Doxil) for the Treatment of Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=14) of the dose-escalation study of the combination of romidepsin and liposomal doxorubicin with preliminary data on the ORR, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Apr 2018.