Switching HIV-positive Women on Tenofovir/Emtricitabine Plus Boosted Atazanavir to RALtegravir Plus Boosted ATazanavir: A Pilot Randomized Clinical Trial Investigating 48-weeks Changes in Bone Mineral Density
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; Metabolic bone diseases
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RALBAT
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 10 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.