A MULTIPLE-CENTER, OPEN-LABEL CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDY WITH RO5503781, AN MDM2 ANTAGONIST, IN PATIENTS WITH SOLID TUMORS TO DETERMINE: PART 1 ONE-SEQUENCE, 2-PERIOD CROSSOVER DESIGN TO INVESTIGATE THE EFFECT OF POSACONAZOLE, A STRONG CYP3A4 INHIBITOR, ON THE PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF RO5503781 PART 2 A RANDOMIZED, SINGLE DOSE, 3 PERIOD CROSSOVER DESIGN TO INVESTIGATE THE RELATIVE BIOAVAILABILITY OF TWO NEW RO5503781 TABLET FORMULATIONS FOLLOWING ORAL ADMINISTRATION
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Idasanutlin (Primary) ; Posaconazole
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.