Prospective, Open-label, Single-center Clinical Study to Investigate the Red Blood Cell and Plasma Folate Concentrations During a 24-week Treatment Period With the Combination of Drospirenone 3 mg Plus Ethinyl Estradiol 0.02 mg Plus Levomefolate Calcium 0.451 mg in Mexican Women Seeking Contraception
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/drospirenone/levomefolic acid (Primary) ; Levomefolic acid
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Bayer
- 22 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.