Safety, clinical tolerability and immunogenicity of increasing doses of gpASIT+TM administered subcutaneously to hay fever patients. A Phase IIa dose-escalation study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy-BioTech Tools (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BioTech Tools
- 10 Jan 2018 Results assessing the tolerability of grass pollen allergy immunotherapy in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis, were published in the Allergy.
- 05 Jun 2014 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT02156791)
- 05 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.