A Multi-center, Double-blinded, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of a Topical Application of DLX105 Onto Lesional Skin in Patients With Mild-to-moderate Psoriasis Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs DLX 105 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Delenex Therapeutics
- 11 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT01936337).
- 30 Jul 2013 New trial record