A Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover, Phase IIa Study Comparing a Single-Application TPM/Oxycodone Patch versus Vehicle Patch in the Topical Treatment of Patients with Postherpetic Neuralgia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Phosphagenics
- 16 Jul 2019 Last checked against Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 17 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in a Phosphagenics media release.
- 29 Jan 2016 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline of average pain intensity scores assessed using NPRS between Treatment Period 1 and Treatment Period 2 at 24 hours and 72 hours) has not been met, as per Phosphagenics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History