A Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study of (ERC1671/GM-CSF/Cyclophosphamide)+Bevacizumab vs. (Placebo Injection/Placebo Pill) +Bevacizumab in the Treatment of Recurrent/Progressive, Bevacizumab naïve Glioblastoma Multiforme and Glioasarcoma Patients (WHO Grade IV Malignant Gliomas, GBM)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ERC 1671 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Cyclophosphamide; Sargramostim
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2023.
- 14 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2023.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated