A Phase I Trial of WP1066 in Patients With Recurrent Malignant Glioma and Brain Metastasis From Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs WP 1066 (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Moleculin Biotech media release, company announced positive progress in this trial with initial results showing bioavailability of the drug in patients.
- 05 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2022 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 13 Sep 2018 According to a Moleculin Biotech media release, the first patient has been dosed in this study. The company is intended to eventually treat up to 15 relapsed brain cancer patients over the next six to eight months.