A Randomized, Double-blind, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Escalation, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial to Investigate Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of VVZ-149 Injection in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Opiranserin (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms P1VVZ149IV
- Sponsors Vivozon
- 16 Aug 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 24 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated: Clinical Research Information Service (CriS) - Republic of Korea record.