A 6-month, Multicenter, Randomized, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic, and Preliminary Efficacy Study of AZD5213 in Adolescents With Tourette's Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5213 (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.