A Phase I Study of Veliparib (ABT-888) in Combination With Gemcitabine and Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced, Unresectable Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VelGemRad
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.