A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Twice-daily Aclidinium Bromide/Formoterol Fumarate Compared With Twice-daily Salmeterol/Fluticasone Propionate for 24 Weeks Treatment in Symptomatic Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.; AstraZeneca
- 04 Aug 2016 Results assessing efficacy and safety published in the European Respiratory Journal (2016).
- 29 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History