A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Sofosbuvir Plus Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive and Treatment-Experienced Japanese Subjects With Chronic Genotype 2 HCV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 30 Apr 2015 According to Gilead Sciences media release Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) was approved by Japanese Ministry of Health, labour and Welfare for suppression of viremia in patients with genotype 2 chronic HCV infection with or without compensated cirrhosis.
- 26 Mar 2015 According to a Chugai Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the results of this trial ribavirin (Copegus) has obtained approval for an additional indication for "improvement of viraemia associated with chronic hepatitis C (CHC) and compensated cirrhosis related to hepatitis C".
- 26 Mar 2015 Results published in a Chugai Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History