Randomized Phase II Trial of Cyclophosphamide With Allogeneic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) DRibble Vaccine Alone or With Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor or Imiquimod for Adjuvant Treatment of Definitively-Treated Stage IIIA or IIIB NSCLC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DPV 001 (Primary) ; Imiquimod (Primary) ; Sargramostim (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UbiVac
- 03 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History