A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of INCB047986 in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs INCB 47986 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 03 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, study inclusion/exclusion criteria updated to include Group 2 patients. Accordingly, planned number of patients changed from 60 to 100.
- 12 Aug 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 100 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.