Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial Of AVOVA-1 (Autologous Dendritic Cells Loaded With Autologous Tumor Associated Antigens) Vs. Autologous Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (MC) In Patients With Stage III Or IV Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube Or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma After Primary Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ovapuldencel-T (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Caladrius Biosciences; NeoStem Oncology
- 20 Dec 2017 According to an AiVita Biomedical media release, the Company is planning to expand access to its Phase II trial by opening additional sites in the coming year.
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2022.