Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial Of AVOVA-1 (Autologous Dendritic Cells Loaded With Autologous Tumor Associated Antigens) Vs. Autologous Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (MC) In Patients With Stage III Or IV Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube Or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma After Primary Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ovapuldencel-T (Primary) ; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVOVA-1
- Sponsors AiVita Biomedical; Caladrius Biosciences; NeoStem Oncology
- 01 Mar 2019 According to an AiVita Biomedical media release, thus far in the trial, 11 appropriate patient tumor samples have been received, with all 11 having successfully been expanded into viable cell lines for use in the creation of the Company's autologous vaccine. Additional clinical sites are being initiated.
- 01 Mar 2019 According to an AiVita Biomedical media release, trial design and methodologies will be presented by Dr. Robert O. Dillman at the 2019 ASCO-SITC Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium 2019.
- 21 Feb 2019 According to an AiVita Biomedical media release, as of now, eight subjects have been randomized to receive the study therapy, which is administered in a series of eight injections along with standard care.Eleven subjects are currently enrolled in the study across five clinical sites, with three additional sites opening soon.