A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Add-On Study of MSI-195 (Methylation Sciences Inc. S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine, SAMe) For Patients With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) Who Have Had An Inadequate Response to Current Antidepressant Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ademetionine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HORIZON Study
- Sponsors MSI Methylation Sciences
- 18 Oct 2018 According to a MSI Methylation Sciences media release, A research report describing the study and post-hoc analysis was presented at the June 2016 American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology scientific conference.
- 27 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per MSI Methylation sciences media release.
- 27 Jan 2016 Results published in MSI Methylation sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History