A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacodynamics of CAT-2003 Alone and In Combination With A Statin in Patients With Hyperlipidemia (PATHWAYS I)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CAT 2003 (Primary) ; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATHWAYS-I
- Sponsors Catabasis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.