A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Study of ARN-509 in Men With Non-Metastatic (M0) Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARTAN
- Sponsors Aragon Pharmaceuticals; Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 11 Sep 2018 Albania, Ireland, Italy, Jersey were the planned locations for this study.
- 11 Sep 2018 According to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release, Fred Saad is a investigator and author of the study.
- 11 Sep 2018 According to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release, patient-reported outcomes (PRO) data were published in The Lancet Oncology 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History