A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Tozadenant as Adjunctive Therapy in Levodopa-Treated Patients With Parkinson's Disease Experiencing End of Dose "Wearing-Off" (TOZ-PD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tozadenant (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZ-PD
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics; Biotie Therapies Corp.
- 13 Dec 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Apr 2018 Results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 09 Feb 2018 This trial has been Discontinued in Austria according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History