A Phase 1-2 Pharmacokinetic Guided Dose-Escalation and Dose-Confirmation Study of ASTX727, a Combination of the Oral Cytidine Deaminase Inhibitor (CDAi) E7727 With Oral Decitabine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cedazuridine/decitabine (Primary) ; Cedazuridine/decitabine (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History