A Phase 1-2 Pharmacokinetic Guided Dose-Escalation and Dose-Confirmation Study of ASTX727, a Combination of the Oral Cytidine Deaminase Inhibitor (CDAi) E7727 With Oral Decitabine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cedazuridine/decitabine (Primary) ; Cedazuridine/decitabine (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 11 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 11 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History