An Open-label, Randomized, Multi-center, Single-Dose, 2-Sequence, 2-Period, Crossover, Comparative Bioequivalence Study of IG-001 (Cb-paclitaxel) 260 mg/m2 Versus Nab-paclitaxel 260 mg/m2 Administered Intravenously With an Open-Label Extension of IG-001 in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Recurrent Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms TRIBECA
- Sponsors IgDraSol; Sorrento Therapeutics
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by Sorrento Therapeutics media release.
- 04 May 2015 Results published in Sorrento Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.